dweano

Help! Upgrade and Erase wrecked my CC3D
« on: March 27, 2017, 02:23:04 am »
Hey guys,

I am replacing my CC3D that I fried due to a wiring issue. It is corrected now but the new one is all messed up.

I connected and it was detected and everything was showing up and it was all good. So I was going to do the vehicle setup wizard and I clicked on upgrade and erase during the one step. And it messed it all up. Didn't work and now the CC3D seems to be bricked.

The GCS is Librepilot 16.09 (or whatever the newest one is) and the CC3D is one I just got off Banggood.

I tried rescuing and everything and nothing works. When I press rescue and it prompts me to plug it in....I plug it in but it doesn't show up and times out saying it isn't connected.

I connect on COM4 and it connects but there is no data (like when I tilt the board it doesn't tilt on the firmware tab)
There is a little bit of TX data (24-48) but no RX data...so I uninstalled the USB composite device in device manager...and when I replug in the CC3D ...windows doesn't reinstall the drivers or anything

The LEDs are:

Green (power): always on
Blue (status or something?) goes....solid....then fast flashing...then slow flashing

Help!!! I usually have problems with these boards but usually I can rescue them and manual install firmware...but now I can't even get it to show up as connected

Thanks in advance...I wanna get flying!  8)

utoedter

• Frickeln und mehr
Re: Help! Upgrade and Erase wrecked my CC3D
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 06:40:55 am »
The flashing pattern is correct, it shows the board is running. I would suspect a USB issue.

Do you see rhe device in the Windows device manager?

Udo

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

dweano

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 01:47:16 am »
Umm. I am not sure. USB composite device shows up whether or not it is plugged in. But when I plug it in nothing new shows up? What should I be looking for?

dweano

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 02:03:12 am »
I have Com3 and Com4 as options and when I use port 3 nothing happens but when I use port 4 the firmware page goes from no data to log file...but the board doesn't show up on the left side and when I tilt it the little instrument doesn't tilt either.

Tx of one bar and Rx of nothing. Don't know if that helps or not

I do have a FTDI laying around somewhere. I think I can connect to the main port that way somehow can't I? Can I still use the librepilot GCS with that or do I need to do something special?