ggrif

Bogus OP email, I'm guessing, FYI
« on: November 27, 2015, 12:47:32 am »

Hey Griff,
The Nano is IN-STOCK in this special Thanksgiving combo kit! Super-fast OP shipping as always!

We have a very small quantity of Nanos available that we're making available this holiday weekend in this really neat kit! There are very few available and when they're gone, they're gone! The kit includes the OpenPilot Revo Nano, folding 240mm airframe & parts w/ integrated PCB and switches, 4 x 20a ESCs, 4 x 1806 2400kv motors, adjustable step down regulator, 8 x 5030 props, OP Bluetooth adapter, and a sticker pack!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NANO COMBO KIT >

Have a safe & Happy Thanksgiving!

Copyright © 2015 OpenPilot Foundation, All rights reserved.
We send updates to customers who signed up for the OP Store newsletter at http://store.openpilot.org

Our mailing address is:
OpenPilot Foundation
303 Colins StreetMelbourne, VIC 3000
Australia

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

xpantz

Re: Bogus OP email, I'm guessing, FYI
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 03:10:55 am »
I went and had a look.  They did appear to have Nanos for sale.... but... you had to buy a pile of extra junk to get one.  Since I don't need, already have, don't want the other stuff that makes it a $250 FC.

ggrif

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 06:33:10 pm »
I didn't even look. Figured it was some cloner set up with a re-direct to a bogus site. Plus it seemed weird that OP would start selling frame kits. Who wants a nano bundled with a bunch of parts you probably already have on hand.
Strange.

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 03:15:46 am »
Looks like op used the profit from nano sales to buy a bunch of stuff from myrcmart and hobbyking to resell hoping for more revenue. Rcx 1806 motors, rcx 20a escs in the bundle. Can't tell if they're the little bees or not. Not a setup I'm interested in.

cato

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 09:05:57 am »
This set makes the revo so expensive, that in most parts of the world you will have to pay a lot money for custom and taxes, without getting more value than if you bought all parts extra. So this offer seems only feasable within the United States. As a consequence I am not at all interested in it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:36:52 am by cato »
Nighthawk 250, MT1806, 12A ESC OneShot125, Revo, M8n GPS, FPV
Cinetank MKII, Elite 2216, 30A Afro OneShot125, Revo Clone, M8N GPS

mazevx

• Still Learning ...everday
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 11:39:35 pm »
Wanted to buy one, get happy as I recieved the email... Home from work and looked to the shop and got very dissapointed...
I dont now wich way they want to go, but im sure it leads to nowwhere... :-/