Jonh

I have just built a 330 Quad using LittleBee 20A Oneshot 125 Esc's
but I have been unable to calibrate them using the GCS

I have flashed the Esc's with the latest BLheli Firmware with no problem.
I can get the Esc's to calibrate if I use the Transmitter/Receiver Method (Max throttle then Min throttle) No problem

I cannot get the Esc's to Calibrate using the GCS "Output Channel Configuration" Screen

I do not get the expected  Max/Min detected Calibration Beeps from the Esc's using the sliders !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gone through the board setup several times .. Hardware, Vehicle, Input and Stabilization all ok but the Esc,s will not
Calibrate..   
The motors spin up OK if I move the sliders,  so I know that the Esc/Motor connections are OK

I am using the "PPM_Pin8+OneShot" input on the board Receiver port (Pin 8 input)

I have calibrated other Esc's which did not have OneShot125  capability with no problem

It seems that the Esc's are not detecting the Max/Min inputs from the GCS and Board using the sliders

Any Ideas as to what I maybe doing wrong  ?????????

Is anyone else using  OneShot125 Esc's OK ?????   How did you calibrate them ????

I have sorted out this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

There is a parameter (Programming by TX)  In the BLHeli Firmware
You need to enable this parameter in the ESC   (I use the Windows BLHeli Suite)

It enables you to program all the Esc parameters including Throttle End Point calibration from your TX

But you also need to enable it if you you want to calibrate your Esc's using the GCS ..

It is very confusing as the BLHeli Suite indicates that this only needs to be enabled if you are using your TX to program your ESC's

When you have finished setting up your Esc's via the GCS,   it is best to then disable this parameter to prevent you from inadvertently
putting your ESC's back into Programming  Mode from your transmitter !!!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:22:17 pm by Jonh »

blened

Re: LittleBee 20A OneShot125 Calibration CC3D (Not Revo) (Problem Solved)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:03:28 am »
Hello,
Being one highlighted by the Activate function?