Jcone

Wizard set-up
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:15:19 am »
Hi there, I'm a Noob building a ZMR 250 i can't seem to get my settings saved in wizard set-up, it goes through the steps just fine but when it's time to save it won't, It starts to then freezes.the next step is Transmitter setup but won't let me go there till i save the first steps. Any help would be appreciated.

Trying to get it setup in wizard for the first time, I can go through all the steps just fine untill it's time to save my settings it starts to then stops and doesn't finish savings,  any help would be appreciated,  thanks I'm a Noob.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:58:25 am by TheOtherCliff »

Re: Wizard set-up
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 03:07:15 am »
I'm guessing this is a CC3D controller.
This sounds like a good place for you to go and research.  In particular update the bootloader and use manual rescue to flash the latest firmware.
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Using+the+Vehicle+Setup+Wizard

Jcone

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 04:02:42 am »
Thanks for the quick response,  yes cc3d controller, i will check out the bootloader updated. Thanks for fixing my double post.

Jcone

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 01:48:35 pm »
Ok still having problems trying to save my settings,I can connect to wizard setup, it recognize my cc3d ,i did the upgrade and reboot,did the bootloader to my hard drive and flashed, did the usb on my computer , I can go all the way through the first part of wizard setup  but  it wont SAVE and Reboot the first stage of setup.any other advise would be appreciated.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 12:47:17 am »
You might try connecting the 5V from an ESC with battery and see if it will save then.  The File -> Import / save to flash described below is good for a quick test instead of running the whole setup wizard.

It won't help, but it would be interesting to know if File -> Export (UAV settings) works (it should) and then try File -> Import with "write to flash" or whatever it's called.  If the ESC / battery doesn't fix it, it will probably fail the write to flash too.

Jcone

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 02:18:05 am »
Ok updated, after a couple weeks of trying to get my cc3d programed in wizard setup it ended up being a faulty cc3d board an the company sent me a new one and everything went smooth.