Interested in manufacturing Flight controllers
« on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:58 pm »
To the organization leadership,
I would like to inquire about manufacturing flight controllers for sale.  Who would be the best person or persons to ask about how a commercial license would work and if there is interest in having a US based manufacture?
Best Regards,
Jerry

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Interested in manufacturing Flight controllers
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 03:24:48 pm »
There is no LibrePilot hardware and currently no plans for new hardware design.

If you want to manufacture Revolution you should ask to the people listed in files and involved in previous OP project.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 03:54:32 pm »
OP seems to not exist any more, leaving the hardware in limbo.  Hence the Chinese clones, but no USA clones since fear of prosecution is probably higher for USA manufacturers.

Revolution has a good name, but is made from older components, including some "end of life components".

LibrePilot does not do anything with hardware.  It only writes software for available controllers.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 01:51:49 pm »
So to me, this sounds like the end of the road for Revo and there will be no further enhancements to this platform...like support for dshot and anything new that might come along.  So with that in mind, any suggestions on which quad (with GPS support) FC I should purchase that works great with Librepilot GCS?

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 06:03:43 pm »
The code is in active development.  That includes putting new code on Revo.

jtrout19

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 11:39:58 pm »
I know this is an old thread but the revo can be flashed over to betaflight as well. Not that I am saying librepilot is bad but the REVO is an F4 controller and is better than most on the market.