Juunio

cc3d mini atom burned
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:18:27 pm »
Hi guys, I have a problem, I want to make a drone theft substituting a radio control for an arduino (for those who do not know is a microcontroller that would give the pwm pulse in place of the radio control) and I believe that I burned something in it, I went to do a test And I do not know what I burned. I opened it to take a look and I could not locate anything too much. I tried configuring it using the software and I made all the necessary configuration and it is a bit buggy, the Rx in a margin of 800 to 900 only to plug in the computer. And when I try to use the HITL it simply increases the Rx and Tx to very high and does not return to normal when I turn the Start. In the future I'll be sending the Github link explaining my project. I'd like you to tell me whether or not I burned my flight controller. I can send print's screen of how the program responds.

Re: cc3d mini atom burned
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:06:24 pm »
Which FC board is it?  Is it supported by LP?

Erase settings, reboot, look at Flight Data page and you should see it work with all rotations.  If not, it is easiest to just buy another.  CC3D is about $8 shipped on eBay.