LCRob

Transmitter setup question
« on: January 20, 2017, 06:23:08 am »
I set up my cc3d board after building my Night Hawk 250 using the Vehicle Setup Wizard in LP 16.09. Everything worked fine.

In the Transmitter Setup Wizard everything works fine until I get to the Input Channel Configuration screen where it checks  to see if the sticks are moving in the proper direction.

When I move the sticks on the transmitter the black status bar at the top of the page shows what channel I’m moving but the picture of the transmitter shows no movement.

I’m using a Taranis Plus with an X4R receiver in PWM mode.
Any suggestions?

Re: Transmitter setup question
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 07:00:47 am »
Is this a Windows box?

It could be a graphics issue.  You might try installing Mesa from the LP installation program.  It is not installed by default.

LCRob

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 05:52:35 pm »
Is this a Windows box?

It could be a graphics issue.  You might try installing Mesa from the LP installation program.  It is not installed by default.

yes it is Windows Vista and i installed the Mesa driver but not the CDC driver.
Should that be installed also?

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 07:57:46 pm »
Just to be sure, it says you should move the roll control.  You see that some channel or other is active and moving (only when moving the stick), but you don't see the roll stick picture on the screen move at all.

You might try making a completely reset transmitter model.  Set it for normal airplane (not heli), sometimes called acro.  Then make sure you have a flight switch configured in.  Test it with a servo to make sure all the channels work as expected.

Of course PWM requires that you have a plug in the receiver for each channel you want to use.