CC3D no link - Help please
« on: January 24, 2017, 02:48:19 am »
Hi all,

I have an eachine racer 250 from Bangood, but the I have an issue.
My CC3D does not connect with my PC via USB (I try 2 PCs).

When I run the wizard and connect the USB cable nothing happend. (no connection sound)

I try manually from the configuration tab but doesnt work.
I supose that is a drivers issue.

My cc3d leds are static green and blue blinking.

I cant configure my card, I need help please.

Best regards,
Emiliano

Re: CC3D no link - Help please
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:56:17 am »
Try and alternative usb cable some are just for charging and some are for data and charging

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Re: CC3D no link - Help please
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:21:59 am »
GCS and firmware must match or it won't connect.  To run it in Windows you need to install the driver that is part of the normal GCS install process.  You generally should install Windows drivers before plugging in the USB.  To fix the "plugged it in before installing driver", you can go into Control Panel -> Device Manager, and "uninstall" all USB drivers that have an exclamation point or a warning triangle, then reboot.  They "reinstall" the first time you plug in the USB after that.

You should start by using the GCS that matches the firmware (that will probably be some old OpenPilot version).  In case there is a problem the seller can't claim that you messed it up.  :)

When you get it flying you can upgrade to the latest LibrePilot version.  Upgrade is not a "click and done" process.  Install.  Calibrate.  Tune.  Test.  And it requires that you know things about your hardware, like what signal type the RC receiver puts out and what signal type you want to use for your ESCs.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:35:43 am by TheOtherCliff »