mr_w

• LibrePilot
Re: F3 based flight controller firmware support
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2017, 01:19:17 am »
@TheOtherCliff

There is actually a "problem" with SPI flash on that board, as it appears they used few different types of flash (from different manufacturers) and our current spi flash code does not allow for that type of flexibility, so .. yeah, it probably sees 0 amount of settings storage free, therefore no saving possible.

I did already move settings to mcu flash in my private branch on this board for that exact reason (the other types of f3 do not even have spi flash, so they use internal flash anyway), and have plans to use external flash (or sdcard) for logging only, together with some improvements in jedec flash code for chip type and geometry detection at runtime.

ehrans

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2017, 01:43:55 am »
Use red up arrow, save", arrow at top of System page.  Green up arrow is "send" which is not permanent.

i know....  but power cycle set everything to default.

@mr_w

if you need some test on the boards or data collection i can do for you, just ask for it.

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2018, 06:00:13 am »
I want to intall librepilot for my sp racing f3 deluxe. Please help me. Thanks

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2018, 11:51:40 pm »
This thread should have enough information to get you going?  The F3 code is not in the release version (16.09), but it has been merged into "next".  Build or get a recent next.