tomP

Camera gimble
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:52:24 am »
I have a cc3d board that I was hoping to use to stabilize the tilt axis.  I also needed to control the tilt angle so that I could look down at the ground or the horizon.

I do not want to use the cc3d to run the quad.

I can get the tilt axis to stabilize but have never been able to adjust the angle with my spare control channel

I am just using a simple servo to control tilt

xpantz

Re: Camera gimble
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 07:40:45 am »
I think you can only do one or the other... or the gimbal stabilization function does not have a function to set a fixed position or switch off stabilization  (last time I used it)

So you can do stabilization OR if you just want a set/variable position you just set it up as a servo.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 09:24:11 am »
You should use an accessory channel for Gimbal control.

Be sure the accessory used for control is configured, check movements in Input tab.

tomP

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 02:07:51 am »
You should use an accessory channel for Gimbal control.

Be sure the accessory used for control is configured, check movements in Input tab.

Did it can see it move with radio input
I think you can only do one or the other... or the gimbal stabilization function does not have a function to set a fixed position or switch off stabilization  (last time I used it)

So you can do stabilization OR if you just want a set/variable position you just set it up as a servo.

I agree. no matter what I do it does not work right..   I have pitch stability  and when I enable accessory 0  it has no effect..

Any other software for the cc3d that might work??
thanks

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 11:17:05 am »
Is the Accessory0 really active ? Check Rcinput.
Here is a quick config that work on my desk, i just set the Output channel (output6) and the input channel (Accessory0) for control

Please post screenshots : Rcinput, Gimbal, Output tab...
or config file File > export UAV settings and post here