throttle not reconized, a little help please?
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:52:02 am »
Hey guys, I'm trying to set up a CC3D board that is a couple years old. Everything goes well until I try to get any throttle input. I have the other 3 channels working as they should. I'm using a DX6 and a Orange DXM2 Hobbyking receiver.. Battery is connected and charged, i've tried setting the end points in the radio and tried all of the radio types.. Again, all of the other channels work fine, just nothing from the throttle. Even tried another Transmitter.
Any help would be great!
Thanks

Re: throttle not reconized, a little help please?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:05:11 am »
Does a servo or ESC/motor work when plugged directly into the receiver's throttle channel?

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 05:06:59 am »
Or maybe a bad CC3D cable.  You can plug a different wire into the receiver throttle channel and the transmitter wizard will figure it out.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05:50 pm »
I'll try that today, thanks for the input!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 02:48:01 pm »
I think I found my problem, can someone please confirm?
The first 3 wires are backward going to the receiver, should they be Black - Red - white then Blue???
mine are White - Red - Black then Blue....

thanks!

hwh

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 06:04:45 pm »
The actual wire colors don't matter, it's where they go that's important.   The cables have been made with the colors in different orders.

We'd need to see both ends of the cable to tell whether it's connected correctly.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 06:43:34 pm »
I have the white going to the signal side of the receiver like rest of the colors.. i'm going to flip it over and give that a try a later on, i'll post my results..

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 11:52:24 pm »
Confirmed! The Black and the White are backwards (from the factory), I flipped the plug over in the receiver and instantly got throttle..