O.K... I have a black CC3D revision C that has angled S.Bus pins & a DSM2/DSMX 3-pin port on the bottom of the board. I have scoured the interwebz for numerous hours & have gone through every LibrePilot wiki trying to find even a pin-out schematic for this port...hell, even a photo of it! To no avail. The pdf schematics don't show anything at all related to DSMX or 2. So frustrating. I mean, most likely it's "+ - s",
but if it is, how much voltage, if any? How do I enable it, or is it already enabled? It doesn't seem to be because I can't get it to do jack squat. I powered the board with 3.7v and 6.6v. I swapped the vcc & S pins, and enabled DSM2 in the configurator...Nothing.
What is the point of this port if I have to solder to the 3v pad anyway?! Why can't I find any info about it...anywhere??
If anybody out there has any information about this port, please, for the love of God....help me!
Cheers & Love,
                     Code3RC

Mateusz

Re: CC3D rev C board w/3-pin DSMX/DSM2 connector...Configuration???
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 08:07:11 am »
The original schematics for Control Copter 3D (CC3D) are on the bitbucket (if that is of any help).

Original CC3D had only SWD port on the bottom, so it will be hard to figure out what order pins are on derivative CC3D. I don't know DSM but shuoldn't that be some standard ?

I found only this
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2537822-OpenPilot-CC3D-ReWorked
Is that your board ?

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 08:14:43 am »
My understanding is that those are 3.3V versions of FlexiPort and MainPort for use with satellite receivers.

Jhinta

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 11:07:53 am »
DSM uses 3.3v you can get het  at the bootselect pad (don't know if yours revc does 3v out), and pinout of DSM is ground is mid / yello =sig / red =power -volt

4pin connector in cc3d use black and the last one so left and right pin (1&4), connect red to 3,3 v

For easy setup bind your sat first before connecting to cc3d ( use any other way to get it bind first) this way it will directly work once selected in gcs

As you can see black yellow. red is going to bootselect pins on the other side for me
Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:19:09 am by Jhinta »