dukkel

Please help - CC3D
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:58:28 pm »
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the hobby and got myself a CC3D. In the beginning I had put my quad together and it was flying (basic), but I found out that i hadn't calibrated my ESC's (Simon K, A12). 

So I began figuring out how to do what. After a while I figured it out, but when I reconnected my CC3d too my tx, it then wouldn't recognize it. So now it won't respond when Im trying to set it up though the wizard.

So fare I have tried to update the CC3D (without luck). I have tried to connect one of the esc's directly into the tx (like when you calibrate the escĀ“s). That worked - my tx started to light/blink and I could control the throttle.

Even after I got it working, I still can't get it to work when I connect it through the controller.
What am I doing wrong - have anybody experienced the same problem??? Please help. :)

// Alexander

Re: Please help - CC3D
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:14:57 am »
Sounds like you mean Rx...  :)

Maybe you have the ESC "servo plugs" plugged in upside down in the CC3D now?  Maybe you have "servo plugs" from CC3D upside down in Rx.

Sounds like you can't get CC3D to talk to GCS anymore?  Start by unplugging all ESCs and Rx.  In CC3D, plug in just USB and see if GCS will talk to it.

dukkel

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 06:56:06 pm »
yep I mean the Rx :D

I have checked my "servo plugs" from the esc to cc3d and from the cc3d to rx, and whey are in the the right way. I can get it to work when I plug the esc directly into the rx.
It feels like the cc3d won't get any power. Could it be something I have done wrong in the setup? Btw I can still connect it to the computer. 

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 07:07:10 pm »
I assume that your ESCs have BECs, but some don't.
Carefully measure the voltage coming from the ESC at the servo plug if it is 5v to 6v then the FC LEDs should light up when you plug that ESC in.  If FC doesn't light up there is a part burned.  Did you see any smoke?