jtrout19

Issue with Oneshot125
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:39:22 am »
Hey guys so I decided to make another post since I now have 2 quads that are having issues and a buddy of mine also is having the exact same issue. What is happening only happens with oneshot125 is selected. I have afro 30a ESC's flashed with blheli on my 550 quad and afro 20a mini race spec esc's flashed with blheli on my 250. I think my buddy has DYS 20a also flashed.

So the motor jump up in RPM and its a big jump from a dead stop with just a tiny bit of throttle movement. If you keep the throttle low then the motor will reduce rpm to an appropriate amount and then you can continue to raise throttle properly. Quads do not seem to have any issues once in the air. So any ideas on what is going on here?

Aner

Issue with Oneshot125
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 09:47:10 am »
Same here. I have little bee 30A ESC (on my tricopter). Upgraded to Libre Pilot RC2 and one of the esc's goes to half throttle immediately when moving throttle stick from idle. When using pitch/roll it comes back to "normal" rpm again. Haven't dared to tried it with props on yet...
Have upgraded other machines also to RC2, but they have not OneShot ESC. No problem with those crafts.
Any ideas?

/Aner

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Issue with Oneshot125
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 10:33:51 am »
This issue seems not related to the output signal type.
This can occurs using frames with high Iterm values.

Be sure the "Zero integral when Throttle is low" and "Zero gyros while arming" are checked.
Disarm/Rearm and take off quickly just after you armed.

Aner

Issue with Oneshot125
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:43:21 pm »
Oh yes. "Zero integral when throttle is low" did it.
Never had to check that box in previous GCS version.
Thanks.
/Aner

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 01:03:07 pm »
Default value still set to checked/enabled, like previous versions

<field name="LowThrottleZeroIntegral" units="" type="enum" elements="1" options="False,True" defaultvalue="True"/>

jtrout19

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 02:26:25 pm »
I know I havnt touched that setting with either quad and it is unchecked on both. I will see if checking it fixes my issue. Just outta curiosity what is that setting for why would you not want to zero when throttle is low?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 06:01:27 pm »
I know I havnt touched that setting with either quad and it is unchecked on both. I will see if checking it fixes my issue.

Assuming the default is checked and no templates set it unchecked the only reason is you unchecked by hand or importing a previous config file with this option unchecked.

Just outta curiosity what is that setting for why would you not want to zero when throttle is low?

Something that can run sometimes without Throttle.

jtrout19

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 07:38:04 pm »
k Fair enough thanks