I can't figure out how to clear Config Error
« on: October 19, 2016, 03:29:45 pm »
I am a newbie.  I set up a quad and everything went well except I get a RED Config alarm and a RED "?".  The notes indicate it might have something to do with GPS but I have a CC3D board, and don't have any flight modes that would appear to have anything involving GPS.  I am using 15.09 build and used it to update the board with the latest firmware (I think). 

What might I have done wrong.  Are there other things that could trigger these Alarms.

Thanks for any suggestions.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: I can't figure out how to clear Config Error
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 04:01:54 pm »
Hi, welcome.

Please post your config file.
File > Export UAV Settings...

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 09:07:02 pm »
Thanks.  Attached is UAV Settings.    I also included GCS settings just in case.

Hopefully you can advise me of where I went wrong. 

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 09:19:18 pm »
You still have a "Manual" for Yaw stabilization, should be Rate or AxisLock

Go to Input tab > FlightMode settings

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:24:19 pm »
Thanks!  Much appreciated! 

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:32:46 pm »
It worked like a charm.  I am very excited.  I need to do a few more little things but hopefully I can test fly it soon.  I anm a builder at heart and it was interesting to put my little ZMR clone together. 

I have to say that the Libra Pilot software is really, really nice. It is well organized and graphically pleasing.  I love the fact that I can just connect up to the USB port and make changes without having to be a computer expert and worry about COM ports and Bootloaders and stuff like that.  Changing and saving things is super easy and clear.

I also appreciate the support here on this forum.  I had spent quite some time searching the internet for a solution, and f5soh solved it quicker than it took me to register on the site since I can never read those funky letters one has to enter.

Thanks.

Edit:  I did the "maiden" of the ZMR 250 today and I was very pleased with how it flew.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:03:10 pm by u2builder »