Hi I am new to flying and configuring drones and would like some advice.
I am having an issue with my controller being recognized in the controller setup section.  the eachine setup and configuration seemed to work fine.
I recently purchased a Eachine falcon 250 and a Radiolink AT9 controller with a R9DS reciever and a CC3D controller.
-I am running windows 10
- I have updated the AT9 firmware to the latest version
- I have updated the bootloader and firmware on the cc3D controller.
-  I have set up the eachine as per librepilot
- I have set the cc3d controller to PWM and ppm and no oneshot.
- the colour of the wiring coming from the cc3d is 1.white, red, black 2. double blue wire 3. single yellow 4. single green 5. single blue.
- the recommended connection diagram shows - throttle as white / red / blue - roll as blue / yaw as green / flight mode as orange
- there does seem to be an orange so I have used the yellow and plugged the yellow in for flight mode and blue for aux.
- there does seem to be some tx activity on the swb switch and swc swith on the top of the AT9 controller however there is no other signal.
**my question is how do i get librepilot to pick up my controller properly so that i can run through the set up for trottle, yaw ect..
is there something I am missing.  do I need to change my controller configuration or change the cc3d wiring around.
any help here would be greatly appreciated.

chromvis

Re: Help - Librepilot does not recognise my controller (AT9 - using R9DS)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 06:24:38 am »
Unfortunately, the only solution is to buy older receiver R9D.
Here is the earlier discussion of this problem: https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=2167.msg15607#msg15607

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 07:26:40 am »
Hi, welcome.

I have set the cc3d controller to PWM and ppm and no oneshot.

Seems you have some mixed information here....

PWM mean all wires connected to the receiver, it works but prevent from OneShot use.
PPM mean all channels with one wire.
According to the receiver you use the SBus connection can be used.
Chromvis had issues but others users used RD9 and  R9DS without issues.

Take a look here for different setups:
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/CC+Hardware+Configuration#CCHardwareConfiguration-ReceiverPort

Every change in Hardware tab need a reboot.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 05:40:19 am »
Thanks for your help on this.  I found that if I set the controller and receiver up in PWM mode
then bind my controller with the receiver when its flashing red (PWM Mode) it works fine.
the main issue was binding the controller when it was flashing blue.(wrong mode)
cheers.