Spring Loaded Throttle Combatability?
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:59:55 pm »
Hey, guys need some help. I got a new transmitter and got it all setup on one of my 250's but realized when I went flying it that the spring loaded throttle would get annoying. I'm using a CC3D. Is there any way to make it so there is a kind of dead zone at center stick so it would just hover without applying or removing throttle?

Hover qt 50% throttle?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 06:32:50 pm »
Anyone know what setting I need to tweek to get a 250 with CC3D to hover at 50% throttle? Have a spring loaded throttle stick and would definitely be easier.

hwh

Re: Hover qt 50% throttle?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 08:17:49 pm »
You could probably tweak the throttle curve on the vehicle tab to make it do that.

It would probably be easier, or at least safer to fly, if you took the transmitter apart and removed the throttle centering springs.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Hover qt 50% throttle?
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 08:42:13 pm »
Can work at some point but the Throttle needed depend on battery discharge and you need to adjust the curve every time you add something like a cam in you quad.

Simply remove the springs.

Re: Spring Loaded Throttle Combatability?
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 05:19:36 am »
You can always remove the spring from the transmitter then tighten the little screw holding the the the the long metal spring plate down on top of the plastic retainer for the potential meter

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Re: Spring Loaded Throttle Combatability?
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 05:21:45 am »
The spring plate creates drag on the throttle stick movement so that it stays where u want it...   

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk