yaw or throttle not recognized on wizard
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:12:06 pm »
hi, i'm new with this great world of drone.... i've purchased a eachine racer 250 with flysky fs-i6 trasmitter and fs-i6a receiver... after some strange binding problem i bind tx with rx. after that i connect my drone to librepilot and configured it troght wizard....now is the time to configure radio...when i start radio wizard (i've configured the board as ppw) the wizrd detect throttle, pitch and roll but not detect yaw.... if i configure it manual (i've see the channell number on the tx) i can configure yaw , pitch and roll but throttle do not work.... my flysky report this channel: 1 roll 2 pitch 3 throttle 4 yaw . What's my problem????

Re: yaw or throttle not recognized on wizard
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 02:37:03 pm »
hi i don't suppose you figured out what your problem was? I'm having the same issue and cant seem to find an answer anywhere
If it aint broke, it can probably be improved

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 06:20:40 pm »
Hi, I am having the same issue and haven't been able to find anything either.... Hopefully someone knows what's up... I haven't been able to fly my drone for a while. The only difference in my problem is that it is with the throttle axis.
Here is my problem, maybe someone might have an answer
https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=2379.0

QC102

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 02:44:01 am »
I am no expert at this...but I use the Turnigy i10 radio and also the FS i6A 6 channel RX - (I have 5 in use coz they cost a lot less than teh bandits at HobbyKing want in overpriced shipping for Turnigy stuff)

Binding  the FS RX  seemingly is always a game of - wait and see! 
I never get any confirmation its worked during the bind process - I do using the TGY iA10 .
I  doubt its peculiar to me - but I found once that after getting pigged of with the apparent lack of success  binding the two..I gave up - shut everything down and went away to kick the  cat for looking smug ( not really)

However a couple of hours later I  went back - turned it all on and  pushed the stick to arm the motors...and it did!
Now I go through a game to fool the radio and RX.
first I choose bind 1 way - close everything down.... give it a couple of minutes - then  start up and  change to bind 2 way. Usually I get no joy and pretend to go away sulking again.  Having fooled the radio and RX... I go back after a while and lo and behold...its a winning bind and all is ok!
It may not work for everybody - but it does seem a game to get a bind -whether its about draining capacitors or waiting for the  logic chips to agree the settings or finish their lunch I am not sure - but honestly - the shutdown seems to act as a cold boot!

IF  the RX is a steady red LED - showing you have a bind - but it appears NOT to arm the  motors - I suggest you go back into LP and check  the  OUTPUT tab and see if the sliders have  gone back to zero. Is so reset them and SAVE.  I find that sometime doing any changes with the radio or  going through the TX setup - can knock all the setting back.
I have got to the point when after any change... I go though all the tabs to check them and save each.

Yesterday  on a new build 250 build - with which I opted to use a 250 template and whatever setting up I did...Channel  4 YAW was changes to read channel 6 - which is my flight  mode channel on the Radio - but test flights showed that that the stick operated normally and yaw - was yaw!
I started again and  went through Vehicle SETUP from the Welcome screen - ignored the template option and stayed with my setup - everything back to normal and at this time seems to need a bit more attention to tuning!

I don't know if the channel 6 thing was due to  the radio, RX or glitches in the Radio setup,  the template or gremlins in the works.
But now if I  have  anything not going right - changing bits here an dthere can get confusing..so I  just  upgrade and erase and start again making sure I do it right!
There are 100s of post on RC Groups about the binding problem - not seem to get a straight forward solution.  I do it my way after that one instance of going back to find all was OK.

So I suggest you give up fighting the errors and try my way - if it does not work.... you have  still lost nothing trying - except a few minutes on LP :)