f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Setting up revolution for a relay switch
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »
Looks fine, Accessory1 and Accessory2 are mapped with Output5 and Output6.

Be sure the buzzer works, you can use the "Test outputs" option in Output tab and move slider for manual output value change.

Why all accessory neutrals are not set to middle ? If you do a Tx Wizard it should be all centered.
When you activate the switches, the accessory slider moves in Input tab ?

What kind of buzzer do you use ?

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 09:55:00 pm »
I am using just a standard lost model buzzer, not a lost signal alarm. I see the sliders moving, but I am still only getting a low buzz with a little louder buzzer with switch activation. I know it works because if I feed it from power instead of signal, it is loud as hell! I did a manual calibration as well

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 10:08:22 pm »
I know it works because if I feed it from power instead of signal, it is loud as hell!

That maybe the problem...
You should use a PWM buzzer, this mean using 3 wires for ground, +5V and PWM signal.
This type of buzzer has a chip that receive the PWM signal and drive the small piezo speaker.

Seems you are using a buzzer that include a small oscillator and just need power (or not) for sound output.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 11:46:43 pm »
Well that would explain why the buzzer doesnt work then! LOL! But I am still having problems getting the relay working. *bangs head against wall*

liftbag

• LibrePilot
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 08:07:20 am »
Well that would explain why the buzzer doesnt work then! LOL! But I am still having problems getting the relay working. *bangs head against wall*
Have you changed the jumpers on the relay?

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »
I went thru and reconfigured everything and it works great! Thanks for all of the help!!