kfirka

CC3D won't recognize receiver.
« on: June 30, 2016, 10:46:39 am »
hello, i am using the cc3d board with a fs-r6b reciever and fs-ct6b transmitter on my quad, when i started the transmitter setup wizard it just won't recognize my throttle! how can i fix this? i know the reciever and transmitter are binded and the reciever outputs 3.3V.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: CC3D won't recognize receiver.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 04:59:58 pm »
Hi, welcome.

Be sure you selected PWM in Config > Hardware tab
Every change in hardware tab need a reboot, this mean disconnect USB and external power (battery).

Connect the wires as follow, the channel order is not important because the input channel is detected using wizard.

You can debug the receiver input, go to System tab and search for ReceiverActivity Uavo.
When you move one stick at once, you should see the input active.

Board need to be powered through output port using +5V and allow power to the receiver.
If nothing works, test your receiver using a servo directly connected.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:25:02 am »
I think I ran into a similar issue as you.  If you're doing what I think you're doing, you have just your CC3D connected to the receiver, probably powered via USB.  In order for the flight controller to come online, it needs to be powered by something other than the USB (a battery, power supply, etc).  When it does that, then your receiver should turn on, at which point you'll need to follow your radio's instructions for syncing.  Then you should be able to test it out in LP!  Good luck!

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 12:50:32 am »
Does your esc's support bec?  I could not get the FC to recognize the transmitter due to the power problem.  CC3D output is only 3.3 roughly unless your esc can provide the 5 volts.  Mine did not.  I installed a ubec and communication was fine.

ducki

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »
Hey

i had a simlilar issue with this receiver. Make sure that you are using the pins labeld CH1-CH6 and do not use the BAT port on the receiver since this is just used for binding.

hope this helps.