Librepilot next msp and ppm
« on: June 22, 2016, 11:32:34 am »
Hi developers,

After compiling Librepilot Next for external mag support i saw the option to use msp telemetry. I tried it with succes!
Unfortunately there is no option to use it together with ppm, so no flying with msp at the moment.

Is it possible to compile librepilot next with the option ppm+msp? Can i alter some of the building files for that?

Thanks in advance for help, because its impossible for me to flash revo minimoposd with osx or the restricted windows laptop of my wife.

hwh

Re: Librepilot next msp and ppm
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:57:17 pm »
I checked with the developer who worked on the MSP support and he thinks it's possible.  He's going to look into it and do the change if it's possible.  I can't give you a time frame for it right now.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 12:03:15 pm »
Thanks! My next hardware, a 160 mm quad, will be supported by next software  ;)

mr_w

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 10:13:32 pm »
Hi Lawnmower,

there is pull request for the feature which brings several new options to the Flexi IO (Receiver) port on Revo, one of them being PPM+MSP

https://bitbucket.org/librepilot/librepilot/pull-requests/299/lp-239-gps_on_revo_flexiio/diff

You can watch it and try next again when it gets merged, or you can try building this branch directly.