chromvis

Control of .opl ligfile palyback
« on: July 08, 2016, 09:08:23 pm »
Hello,
Is there any way to control .opl logfile playback in GCS?
I need to set specific time and analyze events.
Thanks in advance.

hwh

Re: Control of .opl ligfile palyback
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:41:25 pm »
As I said in the other thread, the controls are broken. There's an open jira issue to fix it https://librepilot.atlassian.net/browse/LP-271   I looked at it back when the issue was created and tried a few things to fix it but found I don't know enough about programming QT to fix a problem with cross thread control of timers.  It will have to wait for one of the people more familiar with QT and GCS programming to have time to fix it.

Even with it working you can just pause/restart/stop playback, you can't set position in the file.  The file also has no concept of actual time, it's timestamps are from the beginning of the file.  If there's a gps attached to the FC you could look at the gps time updates and calculate real time from it.

chromvis

Re: Control of .opl ligfile palyback
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:29:09 pm »
Thank you hwh. I did not quite get what was the problem from your other post before, now I understand. Will work around. I was trying to get information on vibration levels from gyros, I tried fairly stiff Sparkey2 mount with soft rubber rings around 4 through screws. I believe it too stiff on one side so copter always lean on right side and I only can compensate it with full stick to the left.
Any recommendations on how to correctly record or evaluate vibration levels will be very helpful.
Thank you again.