Tomcatt

Delay
« on: June 28, 2016, 02:40:27 am »
Okay, I've got my Little Bee's 30A setup for MultiShot 14.6 Imperial March.  (Nerd) Ha!  And in order for me to speed up the boot process I have to go to the Output page, select PWM, hit save and then I get my last two beeps from the motors telling me the ESC's are online line and ready to go.  Once I get my beeps, I then have to select MultiShot hit save and then I can fly.

I can leave it alone and just wait for it but the time very's by a lot.  They can all fire up, or they come online one at a time, etc but I'll have to wait.  Is there away someone can can send program it to do this automatically?

Re: Delay
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:06:42 am »
I'd report it to the ESC FW developer.
It probably has to do with ESC protocol auto detect.

jull

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 07:48:26 pm »
Hello I have the same problem.

Tomcatt

ECS
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 10:02:58 am »
Hello,

I'll leave a note on the git hub site as well.

I'm running MS 14.6 on FVT LB 30A and I have to set my motors on the output page to PWM 50HZ to get them to finish booting up (the last 2 beeps) then switch it back to MS so that I can fly.

I'm sure there's a setting not letting them to what, get auto detected?  If a ECS coder has time a moment or two, please look in to this.
Thanks

hwh

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 05:26:33 pm »
merged with existing thread.

There probably is a setting for not letting them get auto detected but it would be in the ESC firmware.  LP doesn't detect anything about the ESCs.

What did the developer of the firmware in your ESCs say when you filed a bug report as suggested?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:33:20 pm by hwh »