Oplink Mini with Hitec Eclipse 7 Pro
« on: June 20, 2016, 12:16:52 pm »
I have Revo perfectly connected with Oplink Mini Module (for telemetry).
I want to use my Hitec Eclipse 7 Pro 2.4GHz to connect to Oplink Mini Module for Vehicle Control.
So I understand 2 segment in vehicle control chain 1) Revo <-> OpLink Mini and 2) Oplink Mini <-> Hitec Eclipse 7's PPMout (pin-5).

Has anyone of you tried this particular combination?
Link for telemetry between Revo and Oplink is good. I can see the model on my Oplink side.
But Transmitter setup wizard (when connecting Revo with computer via USB) does not see any signal.

Help me out please.
Thanks.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Oplink Mini with Hitec Eclipse 7 Pro
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:45:07 pm »
Hi, welcome.

You may need to enable PPM on Revo side with PPM checkbox.
Take a look here:
https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/OPLink+Configuration#OPLinkConfiguration-Telemetry+RemoteControl+Bluetooth

Just ignore the MainPort set to telemetry for bluetooth module.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 11:06:37 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I did not see you replied.
I have followed that link's instruction and still I don't have the signal. On my HiTec Eclipse 7 side, I'm not sure if the PPMout can send signal if the VCC and Ground are open. Because I power my OpLink Module from external battery source.

I can get the telemetry working fine, and both sides PPM is checked. But there is no receiver signal yet.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:29:04 pm »
You should have at least a common ground between Radio and your external battery or the PPM signal from your radio cannot reach the Oplink correctly.