latest release will not load run time error
« on: June 17, 2016, 04:52:38 pm »
I downloaded the latest release of Librepilot. It seemed to install correctly but will not open. Run time error. Can any one help? I'm brand new to quad racing. I got a outlaw 270 which the instruction sheet shows using openpilot to set up the bird.
ty
Sam

hwh

Re: latest release will not load run time error
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 05:40:35 pm »
Welcome to LibrePilot,

Without some details no one can help you.

What operating system?   What "latest release of LibrePilot" and where did you download it?  What runtime error?

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:25:55 pm »
Thanks. The program is "GCSrevision 15.09 downloaded from this site. I'm running windows 10 on a dell laptop. The program start ups then I get a box "runtime error" It show the program C:\\\\Librepilot_gcs.exe.  "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" Contact your administrator or the developer. The program then stops responding and I have to force it to close.

hwh

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 08:22:56 pm »
About the third or fourth screen the installer shows had 4 checkboxes and only 3 are checked by default.  The unchecked one is something like mesa opengl driver.  Run the installer again (you don't have to uninstall first) and check the mesa driver.   That should fix your problem.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 09:00:45 pm »
Thank you, thank you, That indeed fixed the problem. The program is now up and running. Now I need to figure out how to use it.
Again thanks
Sam