D17E

• build your own drone
baro for cc3d
« on: November 01, 2016, 02:22:02 am »
hi all..
here i am with questions....
1. can i add baro like a bmp180 barometric to cc3d board..?
2. if yes, can i add to cc3d gps..?

thanks..
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

hwh

Re: baro for cc3d
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 04:03:35 am »
No and effectively no.

The Baro isn't supported at all for cc3d.   You can hook up a ublox gps but it's only good for feeding position to an OSD, none of the gps modes are supported. https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Setup+a+CC3D+for+GPS

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 05:58:38 am »
No and effectively no.

The Baro isn't supported at all for cc3d.   You can hook up a ublox gps but it's only good for feeding position to an OSD, none of the gps modes are supported. https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Setup+a+CC3D+for+GPS

Thank you for reply...
Hmm..i was readed and how to improve memory space for cc3d..?
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

hwh

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 06:55:07 am »
If you're a programmer you could download the source code and compile your own custom version of the firmware.  You could leave out the code for modes and other functionality you don't use and then use the memory freed to add other functions you want.  It would be a lot of work though.

Or you could just replace the cc3d with a revo or sparky2 board.  Much easier to do.  If you want gps and baro functionality this is the best solution.

I don't know if you know the board history but the cc3d was discontinued around 2 or 3 years ago and replaced by the revo because of the cc3d hardware limitations.  The only reason it's still available is the Chinese took the design and began manufacturing them.

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:54:59 am »
If you're a programmer you could download the source code and compile your own custom version of the firmware.  You could leave out the code for modes and other functionality you don't use and then use the memory freed to add other functions you want.  It would be a lot of work though.

Or you could just replace the cc3d with a revo or sparky2 board.  Much easier to do.  If you want gps and baro functionality this is the best solution.

I don't know if you know the board history but the cc3d was discontinued around 2 or 3 years ago and replaced by the revo because of the cc3d hardware limitations.  The only reason it's still available is the Chinese took the design and began manufacturing them.

Okay...thank you..
I guest my board is a clone...
Thanks you for advices..
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra