DIATONE ET200 BUILD - Motor Calibration Help
« on: May 28, 2016, 02:25:57 am »
So I just got my Diatone et200 frame in the mail, along with my Mini Openpilot CC3D. I'm using the spider 20a opto esc. When its time to run the Vehicle Setup Wizard, the esc calibration procedure has alot less "beeps" in comparison to when I was setting up my eachine 250, but I move along anyways. The next step, the Output Calibration, only the rear two motors spin, and in the diagram it shows the rear left motor is spinning but in reality the right rear motor is spinning, and the motors only spin when the battery is connected to the PDB. Helpppppppppppp. Im thinking the signal wires got mixed up but ive been over them many times and cant find whats wrong. Possibly a short in the PDB? Need to get airborn asap, please help.

Mateusz

Re: DIATONE ET200 BUILD - Motor Calibration Help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 10:09:22 am »
Hi Andrelnke,

• Check wiring
  • If the left motor spin instead of right one, that means you connected servo wires to flight controller incorrectly in the wrong order. Check your wiring/connections again. Connectors are numbered on flight-controller, check if signal wire is in the right place in case they don't spin at all (sometimes people connect GND on the SIG side of servo). Check the order of them. On FC it's 1,2,3,4 and on ESC order is as on the picture in wizard.
  • Check your PDB

You can also post photo of your wiring to FC and which motor is connected. What I usually do, since I am re-working my copter very often, I put a small sticker on each wire with number, later helping me out connecting them in the right order very quickly.