Transmitter Working in Reverse?
« on: June 10, 2016, 11:44:21 pm »
Hi, just got a DJI F330 and fitted everything properly and finished setting up everything in the Librepilot vehicle setup wizard and previously tried on Openpilot GCS. But both resulted in the same, even though I can see my transmitter works fine in the screen but when I save and everything finishes, the transmitter acts reverse. Means the pitch handle turn in to throttle and vice-versa. So if i set my device arm at "yaw right", i have to actually push my right stick instead of my left stick to arm.

So i configured the remote in wrong order, means when the transmitter setup wizard asked me to move my pitch up, i moved the opposite lever. Thus now my quad acts right (still havent flown),  but I still have to arm it with throttle right,  means the lever stays reverse before arming it and, after arming it it acts okay with the transmitter if i set it up with GCS software.

What am I doing wrong, any clues? My board is a CC3D and transmitter is Flysky I6 with flysky IA6 reciever

hwh

Re: Transmitter Working in Reverse?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 12:03:16 am »
...So i configured the remote in wrong order, means when the transmitter setup wizard asked me to move my pitch up, i moved the opposite lever. Thus now my quad acts right (still havent flown),  but I still have to arm it with throttle right,  means the lever stays reverse before arming it and, after arming it it acts okay with the transmitter if i set it up with GCS software.

What am I doing wrong, any clues? My board is a CC3D and transmitter is Flysky I6 with flysky IA6 reciever

I'm not sure what you're asking.  You say you moved the opposite lever during the wizard. I can't think of why you'd do that but rerun the transmitter wizard and move the one it asks you to.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 10:16:37 am »
...So i configured the remote in wrong order, means when the transmitter setup wizard asked me to move my pitch up, i moved the opposite lever. Thus now my quad acts right (still havent flown),  but I still have to arm it with throttle right,  means the lever stays reverse before arming it and, after arming it it acts okay with the transmitter if i set it up with GCS software.

I'm not sure what you're asking.  You say you moved the opposite lever during the wizard. I can't think of why you'd do that but rerun the transmitter wizard and move the one it asks you to.

I did that because if I follow as the wizard asks me to the output comes in Reverse means left stick becomes
Right stick. I checked all connections, they are properly attached to the reciever and it is binded with the transmitter. I re-run the setup multiple times but no new result.

hwh

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 03:41:07 pm »
The only thing I can think of that would make it do something like that would be if you told the wizard a mode 1 transmitter was a mode 2 one or vice versa.  That would reverse the function of the sticks.