Help setting arming switch
« on: May 07, 2016, 09:30:51 pm »
I need some help setting the arming/disarming switch. I can't seem to figure out which channel I need to program.

I have a SRD250 V3 with Radiolink AT9 tx. I would like to set my arming switch to switch B but I don't know which channel that corresponds to.

I've attached a copy of my .uav file.

Thanks for your help!

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: Help setting arming switch
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:46:04 pm »
Hi, welcome.

Assign first your "B" switch to one receiver output, maybe the channel6 that left.

Connect last input6 wire (assuming you are using PWM input with all wires) Sorry, Sbus
Redo the transmitter wizard and move quickly the switch when the wizard ask for Accesory0.

Now you can use the Accessory0 as Arming switch, be sure you set the Accessory0 neutral to middle.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 01:34:01 am »
Hi, welcome.

Assign first your "B" switch to one receiver output, maybe the channel6 that left.

Connect last input6 wire (assuming you are using PWM input with all wires) Sorry, Sbus
Redo the transmitter wizard and move quickly the switch when the wizard ask for Accesory0.

Now you can use the Accessory0 as Arming switch, be sure you set the Accessory0 neutral to middle.

Ok I got it to work. Now when I flip the switch down, the motors arm. How can I change it so the motors arm when I flip the switch up?

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 07:58:32 am »
Any help here?

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 02:05:01 pm »
Reverse the accessory channel in your radio or in the GCS. Simple....
5" alien 4s 596grams with battery and GoPro FPV
Lantian LT210 4s 604grams with batt and GoPro FPV
GE X220 4s 6" 513grams with batt and HD cam FPV
Homemade acro X copter. 6" 4s - like a warpquad LOS