Throttle Calibration Issues
« on: May 01, 2016, 08:21:07 pm »
Complete noob here, just installed Libre lastnight and nothing will move my throttle bar. Have swapped channels on RX (Orange), reset TX (Dx6i) and reset the CC3D. What am I doing wrong? Everything else will calibrate, every channel and switch works fine. When I switch channels, nothing will activate throttle in the manual calibration. Can provide as many pics as needed!

Mateusz

Re: Throttle Calibration Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 10:49:32 pm »
Hi,
So you can't calibrate your throttle in radio wizard ? Are you sure your radio is sending throttle signal to the right channel ?

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 11:02:50 pm »
I always just try again.  I think it is that some channel got wiggled a little before and now it is not recognized because it is already assigned.

Also, it sometimes helps to move it faster.  That helped me with a switch one time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:06:55 pm by TheOtherCliff »

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 11:05:31 pm »
If you are using PWM then each channel is on a different wire, so you could swap throttle with some other channel wire on the receiver and see if the problem moves to the other channel.

You may have already tried this.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 11:06:20 pm »
Check the ReceiverActivity, sometimes a channel with jitter is false affected/detected.

Go to System tab and search for ReceiverActivity UAVO.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 11:08:48 pm »
You must be careful not to move throttle when moving that stick horizontally (usually yaw/rudder).

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 12:30:30 pm »
Thanks for all the tips!

When I switch a known working channel to throttle, it still doesn't move, I am able to move other channels with throttle movement when I switch to them. I tested RX function with a KK2  board and it throttles fine (LCD is broken). The ReceiverActivity does not respond to throttle input, but other channels show up.