Brunosanta

• I understand it all but know nothing
CC3D schematic - USB slot broken
« on: May 06, 2016, 10:50:32 am »
Hello guys,
I have a mini CC3d from banggood and the usb slot is ruined. the problem is that the contacts where I could solver a new one is also ruined.
Does any one of you know if there is a schematic of the mini CC3d so I could find the wire from the USB to the chip and solder a tiny cable to it?
Does anyone know the schematic of a USB port on the mini CC3d?

Thank you very much.
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

Brunosanta

Re: CC3D schematic - USB slot broken
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 08:19:32 pm »
hi F5soh,
you are a life saviour man.. I will fix it right now.

I even found there on the repository the revo, I will try to find out the problem with my oplm..

thanks a lot.
Everybody is only optimistic on the social networks.. being real is hard nowadays

Brunosanta

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 10:01:44 pm »
I thought that it would be easy, I google the chip but I cant really get teh pin out of the stm32f103cbt6, I find specifically 2 pics with pin out that differs, being the pin 32 and 33 ( USB) once is in the botton,  considering Vdd left top ( the punch whole top left) and the other on the other side of the chip. anyone have an idea?

thanks

hwh

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »
You're probably looking at the pinouts for two different packages, you want the one for the LQFP-48 package.

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/389/CD00161566-315155.pdf  Figure 8 at top of page 26.

You don't want to jumper to the cpu chip directly anyway, that would bypass the two 22 ohm series resistors that usb requires.  You want to jumper from R11 and R13 to the usb connector.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 10:27:59 pm by hwh »