CC3D problem with Channel 6.
« on: April 01, 2016, 09:27:16 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with my cc3d board:

I cannot setup the channel 6 for anything.
When I configure my remote controller through the wizard, everything goes fine, except when I try to activate an Accessory (from the Channel 6 of the receiver)

The receiver is an FlySky iA6 configured to PWM. I was thinking it could be a problem with the RX or the remote or broken wires. So, with an oscilloscope I checked the signal and the signal actually reaches the cc3d board connector.

So the problem I suppose its inside the cc3d configuration, not hw.

I also tried to configure the accessory manually, out of the wizard configuration but no success.
Its like the cc3d can't see the input.

Has anyone had issues setting up this on the cc3d?

Cheers

Re: CC3D problem with Channel 6.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 04:23:48 pm »
Check the pins inside the connector the one to the right. If that last pin is touching the other pin then the channels act stupid. I had to very carefully bend that pin back out
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 12:54:44 am by donnellb »

hwh

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 04:46:20 pm »
The wiki article about connecting a buzzer tells about configuring accessories. It talks about with a PPM receiver but the same thing works with a PWM one.

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Adding+a+buzzer+to+Multirotor+frame

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Thank you guys.
Configuring from the wiki is not a problem as the guides are very user friendly.

It might be an hardware problem. I will check it out with a microscope tomorrow and solder the pins again if needed.