Re: verge of a melt down
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 03:36:06 pm »
everyone who replied to this.........hwh,f5soh and  Mateusz i want to thank you for you time and expertise! youre very kind to take your time to help othesr and i am greatful too you all. you rock!! i changed those cruise options and moved those wires back and for the first time ever i heard my esc's play me a sweet song. im not flying yet as im still having TX probs with my sticks but that was a huge accomplishment to me and a big step in the right direction that i would never have been able to do without you. im sure i prob just got some wires wrong on the receiver or something. i sure wish i could buy you all a drink. this is truely a great forum with great people and i just wanna thank you again for your help. it really means alot to me.  :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:59:08 pm by nacholibre »
ωʉɱ ∞

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 03:46:16 pm »
in the output mode i have one motor #4 that is spinning now none of the other do however. but that one motor has me smiling.
ωʉɱ ∞

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 03:38:08 am »
Frustration level 100!!

Yes I have been there.  I was so bent with the trouble and problems I had programming my er9x that I bought a Flysky i10.  Of course after I get the i10 setup.  I look and sit down and program my er9x in like 20 minutes.  Missed one small step and it all went down hill.

You have made good steps forward.  Now to get all 4 motors turning.  When I first started, I was on the now close open pilot.  No matter what I did I could not get all the way through the radio calibration.  It would stop in different part of the cal, but never get all the way through.  After many hours of trying, ready to use my Tx as a hammer on my CC3D, I tried another USB cable, well it worked this time.  No idea why but the other 2 cables did not work.  Work for my phone, card reader, ext HD, everything else but not the CC3D?

My mount for my CC3D will be here next week, then I can try again.  I was told that mounting it with foam tape is not a good idea, so I ordered a mount and will see if it works with the mount.

Buzz.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2016, 09:29:47 pm »
Yeah open pilot is dead and that is what the problem was. One moderator told me I had to change so of the cruise pids and that got the motor going. But in the end it was the FC just couldn't do the process because of a corrupt file from and old openpilot session. I had to get a new cc3d and it went through like a cake walk. I am gonna make a rack out of the case the corrupt cc3d had on it so my pdb and fc can be lined up pdb on bottom fc on top. Hope you get your going soon. Man it suck being down. I worked on mine for like 4 days straight ,early in to mornings sometimes and still doing little stuff to it
ωʉɱ ∞

jbarchuk

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2016, 11:02:39 pm »
...corrupt file from and old openpilot session. ...new cc3d ...the corrupt cc3d

Meaning you think it's permanently broken or something? Have you seen "Unbricking: Bootloader / resurrection FW if you had non LP / non OP fw on it" https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=208.0 ?