settings bank
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:49:42 pm »
what are settings bank 1,2,3 for in stabilization tab for and in flight mode switch under input tab i have setting bank.i can change between flight modes attitude .rates .acro with tx switch in stabilized( i have 3 switch positions) just dont know what banks do plz help

cato

Re: settings bank
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 02:07:37 pm »
Hi warchief,

From your previous posts I can see that you seem to have a heli, not a multicopter, right? What's your experience with flight controllers so far?

About your question, you can read more here: https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Input+Configuration

Basically you can set up your vehicle to three tuning sets, which are stored in three banks. Those tunings then can be assigned to different stabilization modes in the Flight Mode configuration. With a Multicopter you will most likely be able to chose a reasonable preset during the import wizard, with a heli you should ask the heli guys here, as I think so far there are not many good presets available due to lack of heli testers.
Nighthawk 250, MT1806, 12A ESC OneShot125, Revo, M8n GPS, FPV
Cinetank MKII, Elite 2216, 30A Afro OneShot125, Revo Clone, M8N GPS

Mateusz

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 02:21:39 pm »
what are settings bank 1,2,3 for in stabilization tab for and in flight mode switch under input tab i have setting bank.i can change between flight modes attitude .rates .acro with tx switch in stabilized( i have 3 switch positions) just dont know what banks do plz help

Each flight mode can be combined with bank1, 2 or 3. Within a bank you can set PIDs, enable Throttle PID scaling (TPS) if you want etc... So in the end each flight mode can fly with 3 different PIDs configurations.

You should be fine just flying bank1 if you keep your settings in that bank.

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 12:26:59 am »
Hi cato

this is not for my heli but a multicopter spedix s250aq and thanks for your reply now one more thing when i change from attitude to rates or acro will the quad respond that way or (this is under basic config tab not advanced)do i have to change the slides under moderate snappy or insane will the pids adjust.so just for laughs if i change lets say from(under input > flight mode switch settings) attitude to acro because i want to do flips so (roll pitch attitude to acro) yaw always rates .Do i have to change anything else.im sorry if this is confusing as im very confused.for you guys walk in the park for me lost in the desert