Ford55

Compatible flight controler
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:28:17 pm »
Is there a list available of all the flight controler compatible with librepilot?

Dan

Mateusz

Re: Compatible flight controler
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 01:53:16 pm »
Hi Dan,

There is a wiki page which covers what is working with released version of LibrePilot

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Supported+Hardware

Development code is another story, Vladimir managed to get LP working on quite few F3 platforms, but that's not yet merged.

Ford55

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 03:00:01 pm »
I have 2 fc one revo and one cc3d. The cc3d is acting strange (look like it was monted inverted) had to flip the roll 180 to have the flight data showing  OK.  I will test my revo tonight in the cc3d frame, to make sure it's the cc3d fc who is bad.
Quad is flipping on take off and throttle is acting strange.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Mateusz

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 03:14:38 pm »
If you post a photo here of how it is mounted and close up of flight controller board. I am sure it's possible to recognize how MPU chip is soldered and tell correct board orientation. If it's mounted correctly you shouldn't need to change rotation in GCS.

Ford55

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 04:06:16 am »
Finally it's not the flight controller, quad did the same with my revo. So now only thing left is the RX, antenna has been cut and I think I get noise in the signal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ford55

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 12:09:16 am »

Here is how I'm plugged, do you see something wrong?
Also I need to plug leds strip, where I need to plug the signal wire?

Thanks you
Dan

hwh

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 01:54:12 am »
...Here is how I'm plugged, do you see something wrong?
Also I need to plug leds strip, where I need to plug the signal wire? ...

It's right if the front of the quad is the bottom edge of the picture.  :)   If you look close you can see a small triangle pointing down molded in the plastic case near the bottom edge in the picture.  Also a tiny one on the board inside.  They point to the front.  The usb connector on a cc3d points to the rear.  You can leave it the way it is if you follow the virtual attitude rotation instructions on https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/CC+Attitude+Configuration

If by leds strip you mean a WS2812 led strip the cc3d doesn't support them, only the revo does.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 01:58:19 am by hwh »

Ford55

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 02:12:31 am »
Hi, I Know that I need to adjust the yaw at -90deg.
Is there a way just to make the led light up? I don't really need the fc status, if I get power 5v  + and - from the PDB after that I just need to trigger the signal.

hwh

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 02:41:30 am »
If it's one of the WS2812 intelligent led strips it needs a complex signal to control it that the firmware for the cc3d doesn't support.   These leds normally have 5v, ground, DI, and DO pads.

Ford55

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 03:06:35 am »
Yes they are ws2812. What about triggering them with the signal wire coming from my other quad who has a revolution fc?

hwh

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 03:44:16 am »
On the revo those leds can show status.   The wiki article https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Setup+WS281x+Led talks about it.   There's currently no function to just turn the leds on as a static color.