Barend

Eachine Falcon 210 Configuration
« on: January 30, 2017, 07:54:34 am »
Hi Guys, i was wondering if there is anyone with a stock config for a CC3D board for the Eachine Falcon 210,

ive recently picked up that my quad is not correct, so i saved my settings that I've exported, and when im importing it again its like its not configured like it use to.

at first before my every first flight, i couldnt lift it, so i figured that my propellers were wrong, which they were, and after more testing and fiddeling, i saw that my motors isnt synced with each other, so, i was hoping if there is someone with a eachine falcon 210 stock configuration, and if it will be possible to share it.

btw im still learning everything from scratch, im new to everything and ive been watching a lot of youtube videos, i was able to arm and disam my Drone after ive used the Wizard setup, as well syncing my motors, but when im trying to lift off, it just flips

any help will be appreciated, thanks :)

Re: Eachine Falcon 210 Configuration
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:57 pm »
Many things must be right or it will flip.  These are the defaults.  They can be changed, but it is simpler to use defaults.

FC mounted with arrow pointing forward and servo connectors to the right.
ESC / motor plugged into the correct servo connector NW, NE, SE, SW for 1,2,3,4 (oops, corrected this)
motor spinning in the correct direction (do not just put the wrong prop on the wrong direction motor and think it will work)
correct prop type (CW, CCW) for the motor direction
ESCs calibrated and neutraled

Don't change things in the settings other than what you were told to by the setup.

Take off from a level surface and do it quickly.  Arm, spin motors up and be off the ground within say 5 seconds.  The worst thing you could do is start from the slope of a hill and slowly run the motors up till it lifts.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:06:20 pm by TheOtherCliff »

Barend

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 08:11:22 pm »
Thank you, appreciate the effort

ive checked everything that you have mentioned but its still flipping. will investigate a bit more

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 05:39:57 pm »
Wondering if you ever got this sorted. I am having the exact same issue.

--Jon