James

New user questions
« on: April 11, 2017, 09:05:09 pm »
Hello, new to the unstabilized controller world. My first use of Libre Flight was the Rise RXD250 and all is well. I am trying another quad now, the iFlight EX250, it also had a Libre Flight decal recommendation. The Rise had me change a few transmitter settings before using wizard, the iFlight had no instructions...I found a vague pdf of someones set-up for the iFlight, but used the Rise RXD250 set-up video, again. Since the set-up is so similar in wizard, I used the same model memory for both quads.
 The iflight only flies in limited mode, weird to me that the Rise has 2 basic flight modes and 1 acro selected by switches, but the iFlight has one flight mode and the switches have no effect on the quad.
  I then gave the iFlight it's own memory at factory settings and reinstalled Libre Pilot/transmitter wizard and it still flies the same, only limited bank and pitch angle, no acro. Odd they have the same set-up process, but such different results.
 The transmitter is a Spektrum DX7.
 What do I do now?

Thanx

James

Re: New user questions
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:51:58 pm »
I got it working, 3 pos switch was getting lost during transmitter cal, when I hit it first it worked and I saved it. Test flight tomorrow!