marvin

Hi, guys.
 I want to create a custom application in which the attitude information can be read. In addition, the control information can be sent to the controller by the application. I want to know that where can I find the related interface function to read the attitude information, such as pitch, yaw, roll, etc.   It would be better if there were some document for the source code.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get attitude information and how to send control information
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 10:36:06 pm »
Your application will probably connect directly to the FC with USB or indirectly via OpLink, also with USB.

The source code is available and the wiki has setup instructions for building it.  I suggest you start there, get where you can build and run the GCS.  Then look in GCS in System -> DataObjects -> AttitudeState to see the numbers used to control the HUD/PFD.

You can go from there by modifying the GCS for what you need, or start over and read and parse USB HID stuff.

The source code is the documentation...  It's large and complex and you are going to have to roll up your sleeves and grope around in it for a few days before it starts to click.

marvin

Re: How to get attitude information and how to send control information
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 04:49:21 am »
Your application will probably connect directly to the FC with USB or indirectly via OpLink, also with USB.

The source code is available and the wiki has setup instructions for building it.  I suggest you start there, get where you can build and run the GCS.  Then look in GCS in System -> DataObjects -> AttitudeState to see the numbers used to control the HUD/PFD.

You can go from there by modifying the GCS for what you need, or start over and read and parse USB HID stuff.

The source code is the documentation...  It's large and complex and you are going to have to roll up your sleeves and grope around in it for a few days before it starts to click.

Cliff, thank you very much.