Hello all,
 I have a SRD250 with a stock DEVO7 running an atom cc3d that had Openpilot in it and the dial I had set for accessory 1 (channel 6) so I could adjust PID's in txpid. The FC was an eBay replacement, not the one it came with from manufacturer.
 Well, that FC died recently, so I bought another couple, one to use, one for spare. I know openpilot is dead, so I loaded Librepilot on it, everything seems to work/be the same except I cannot get acc 0 or 1 to work.
 As an experiment, I loaded openpilot on the other atom, went to transmitter set up, and both acc 0 and 1 programmed in first time. Also I have same DEVO7 bound to a 3DR APM2.6 on another quad and dial is used for a gimble control, which works, and I see the output value change when I go into "monitor" in the DEVO 7, so I'm stumped....
 Thanks for help in advance.

hwh

So I'm clear,  you loaded LP on the atom in the SRD250 and couldn't get the switches to work.  You swapped that atom with another one in the same SRD250, wired the same, and with the same receiver, loaded OP on it, and they worked. Right?

That is odd, LP and OP should be pretty much the same for that.   I take it that during the wizard when it told you to move the switches it didn't recognize them when you did?

Please post the uav config file for the LP atom that the config doesn't work.  With the cc3d hooked up go to File -> export uav configuration.  Post the resulting file as an attachment to your next post.   That allows us to see all your settings at once instead of going back and forth asking about individual settings.  And if you could post the same for the OP atom that does work, that will show us where the switches actually are.

Hello and thanks for the fast reply.
 Attached are the uav files from the 2 new cc3d atoms and the stock srd250 3s uav file. I did more testing last night, seems now the atom with OP doesn't see acc. 0 or 1 now.
 Checked the wiring from rx to fc with meter, wiring good. Just weird why the acc 0 and 1 don't work. If y'all can't find anything code wise, then must be the cc3d its self. Any idea on how to fix that?
 I just like using txpid with the 250 connected to laptop via Bluetooth to get a good tune. Guess I'm kind of OCD now that I'm getting older, when something don't work as it should, it bugs the hell out of me till I can get it fixed, lol.
 Thanks again for your help.

hwh

Those settings should be giving you an input error on the system health display.

You have unused channels set as PWM and that should be causing an input error.  You have a 6 channel setup so there is only either acc0 or acc1, the other input is assigned to the flight mode switch.   I think if you change the settings to the same as the picture below you should be able to proceed.

You also have three of the channels set to reversed but that may just be the way your transmitter is, mine only has one reversed.  You'll know if they're wrong when you try to fly.   :)

Ok, thanks. Yes I was getting an input error, reflashed and went through entire set up. These cc3d's seem not to accept ch6 input.
 I set it up like the picture on ch6, does nothing. I have to manually set min and Max, then blue bar goes Max but turning the dial does nothing also. I set ch6 to pwm, hit manual config, and it goes to disabled right away. Guess that's why they were so cheap, lol. Thanks again.

f5soh

• LibrePilot
There is something weird with some Atom clones 'reverse engineered' and input6 (the one from HK if i remember), that cause issues also with the PPM_Pin8.

Using PWM input (all wires, one per channel input) you can get only one accessory.