DOE

Question
« on: March 05, 2017, 08:07:55 am »
Ok so I am a lil confused about the setup of the CC3d. I have done this before but with openpilot and not librepilot. My question is with the channel setups. I have them set to 1000 min and 2000 max, but it is not responding to my radio inputs. I have the radio EPA's set to respond at the settings but it is not responding. My throttle is working but nothing else what am I doing worng?

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 09:26:39 am »
I bet you have a JR / Spektrum radio.  They have throttle on channel 1.

Deside what RC receiver protocol (PWM, PPM, SBus, DSM, etc.) you want to run and what your hardware supports.  It may be that you have PPM in one place and PWM in the other place.  PWM requires many cables from Rx to RC, one for each channel.  PPM puts all the channels on one cable.

You could go to the Input -> RC Input page, with USB and flight battery connected and Tx on and wiggle the sticks one at a time and see whether you get activity showing (upper right corner).

DOE

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 09:43:42 am »
I have a hitec aurora 9 with one cable per channel. I have another cc3d that I am running with the same radio and it functions properly, but that was set up with the old open pilot gcs. I'm having problems with the libre pilot everything registers in the setup but when disconnected it doesnt.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 05:10:58 am »
Did you select PWM during setup?
Are you trying to use the OneShot ESC protocol?
Do you have a servo you can plug into the different receiver channels to make sure that particular receiver works?