opinions on boards
« on: March 21, 2016, 03:34:29 pm »
EMAX skyline 32 naze32 acro V2 FC w/compass OSD OLED spektrum? what are your thoughts please? What do you use? im looking and price is an option. A very important one. what boards work well with LibrePilot? Thanks.
ωʉɱ ∞

f5soh

• LibrePilot
Re: opinions on boards
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:31:58 pm »
I board you listed, no one works with LibrePilot.

Go to Cleanflight and brothers.

hwh

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 04:56:44 pm »
Currently LibrePilot supports the cc3d, Revolution, and Revolution-nano boards (and their clones).  In the next release the Sparky 2 board is also supported.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 06:28:35 pm »
how is the revolution? i want something that supports all functions osd,gps,etc. that doesnt break the bank. And I like the format here and really dont care to use another format until i can get this one figured out. i have looked at cleanflight before arent they from the original openpilot? im fairly new to this and dont want to be miss informed. what are the differences. thanks for the replys :) can i add osd separately to an existing system? i am currently using the eachine700tvl 5.8g 32ch w/180deg FOV with spmvs1100 fatshark goggles and a micro gimble from china that has no brand name that i can find lol a very basic set up with a minimal investment of around $230 USD my 250 blackout clone doesnt get much flight time so i really dont get to use the fpv much. 5-7minutes is all im squeezing out of it w/ 3s 11.1v 2200mah battery which exceeds the minuim i dont know maybe i need to start shedding weight
ωʉɱ ∞

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:35:06 pm »
Revo is a nice controller and will work with OSD, GPS and a few other stuff and also has integrated 433MHz modem for telemetry, config and controll (you also need an OPLink modem to use that)

Cleanflight came from Baseflight which came from the old 8bit MultiWii project and completely different from OpenPilot and LibrePilot (There's also TauLbas which is a fork from OpenPilot from year 2012 I think)