D17E

• build your own drone
cause damage ESC
« on: October 08, 2016, 03:31:03 am »
hi all...
i have 2 ESC's damage, and i dont know what the cause it....its happened when my quad hovering and tilted to the side, the prop broken and when i trying to hover again, the motor with the broken prop not spin, i unplug the battery cable then plug again, the sound of esc just beep one....huhuhu....what exactly cause ESC can damage/broken..?

my ESC 30a Simonk Firmware thats LP said support for rapid....
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

Re: cause damage ESC
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 01:19:54 pm »
Hii...I have this weird issue before but lucky on my side only 1 esc was not function properly.... From my side my motor was stuttering replace 1 esc now is fine.

D17e I'm suggested do not connected esc red + wire to your FC CC3D except only 1 esc. From my experience my drone was not very nice when fly even its stabilise but not so nice. Only connected 1 motor esc with 3 wire -+ signal; the rest motor esc 2,3,4 only (- and signal).

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 05:14:59 pm »
Hii...I have this weird issue before but lucky on my side only 1 esc was not function properly.... From my side my motor was stuttering replace 1 esc now is fine.

D17e I'm suggested do not connected esc red + wire to your FC CC3D except only 1 esc. From my experience my drone was not very nice when fly even its stabilise but not so nice. Only connected 1 motor esc with 3 wire -+ signal; the rest motor esc 2,3,4 only (- and signal).

thanks  for reply mmuserver..
yes, i just plug my ESC wire negative and SIgnal....positif wire i was put out from connector...

its sure cause of the wire..? i still think this is cause timing of ESC...???
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 06:20:25 pm »
If thats the case...have U try calibrated esc again...hopefully it should work...some folks even flashing esc to make it work...but I'm not into it yet...not for now...openpilot librepilot shloud be easy to calibration...its just that when you did calibrated you need to wait 4awhile...the beeping will change to different beep...just wait for a while...

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 04:16:13 pm »
If thats the case...have U try calibrated esc again...hopefully it should work...some folks even flashing esc to make it work...but I'm not into it yet...not for now...openpilot librepilot shloud be easy to calibration...its just that when you did calibrated you need to wait 4awhile...the beeping will change to different beep...just wait for a while...

hmmm....no i dont try to calibrated again, that i was forgetted....but it smells like burnt....
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »
Aaa...burn...U a just like friend...always end up esc to burn...I'm lucky haven't face that yet...huhu...A'Ur drone qav250 or racing type drone...my fella drone qav250 I'm not sure how he always burn his esc...but I'm bet the esc overload with the lipo with high C Rate and motor overload....he like flying fast like hell...but bought cheap products...

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 05:36:45 pm »
Aaa' well...happy flying....good2talk...with Ya..

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 03:45:32 am »
Aaa' well...happy flying....good2talk...with Ya..

i built my own drone with 580mm..
yeah may be like that..

good2talk with you too...

thanks
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra