cc3d board will not arm after esc and motor upgrade!
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:33:16 am »
So I'm still fairly new to the quadcoptors and especially new to reconfiguring/upgrading. I recently got all new simonk 30amp escs to upgrade from my old hobby wing 10amp no bac that came originally on the drone. It was a cheap pre built qav280 off raiden tech that actually flew great, and it uses the cc3d board. recently I crashed and ruined a motor and esc so figured it be time I just upgrade them. First I did motors and it worked other then the one esc was fried. So then I got these 30amp and finally got em all wired up and reconfigured my programming on the computer. I set my arming settings and saved. When I try to arm it now it does nothing. Like I didn't even hit a stick on the controller. I've spent the last 4 hrs straight messing with this and I'm fed up! Lol can anyone explain to me as to why after upgrading the damn thing just won't arm?!?

lucas

Re: cc3d board will not arm after esc and motor upgrade!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 12:50:12 am »
Check in your "Flight data" tab if any of the SystemHealth indicators is red or orange.

Take a look at this page on the Wiki:

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/SystemHealth

Re: cc3d board will not arm after esc and motor upgrade!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:56:06 am »
can you arm it while it's hooked up to a computer.

Do these new escs only have two wires to the cc3d instead of 3 like the old ones?

I have had trouble with the transmitter wizard on occasion.

You were able to run the entire setup wizard fine? Calibrating escs and neutral starts positions for all motors and they work? Then you do the TX setup, finish. And now you cannot arm? Correct?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:10:54 am by NicholasDavid »
5" alien 4s 596grams with battery and GoPro FPV
Lantian LT210 4s 604grams with batt and GoPro FPV
GE X220 4s 6" 513grams with batt and HD cam FPV
Homemade acro X copter. 6" 4s - like a warpquad LOS