• LibrePilot
We seem to have gotten a new fan!
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:37:49 pm »

;)
/Fredrik

hwh

Re: We seem to have gotten a new fan!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 08:27:55 pm »
It is a funny post.   The author claims to not only be unable to figure out how to configure after upgrading but doesn't know how to do a google/bing search and find information on LibrePilot.  A google search for "librepilot" gives  53,500 results with the first one being www.librepilot.org.

And the person claims they can't find the developers, that they're hiding.  It is really hard to find us since the LibrePilot project uses the domain LibrePilot.org.  Who would ever think to look at a domain with the same name as the project or do a web search?   ::)

Another really strange thing is that they downloaded 16.09-RC2 and are trying to run it.  If they can't find the project where did they download it from?

I'd bet it's another one of the people who try to upgrade without ever looking at the wiki or forums and get completely frustrated with a simple thing they did wrong but don't ask for help and just keep trying random things for days.  Then they either give up or if they do come to the forums they're already too upset to try whatever they're told to do to troubleshoot their problem.

Daxo

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 10:07:29 pm »
What a bunch of nonsense, LibrePilot is the best.

There's really not much more one could say about it.
Innovation Matters

D17E

• build your own drone
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 07:01:23 am »
funny video...hihi
btw...like you knowed, which most peoples used LP or DRonin or CF..? just curios..hihihi
for me....i still like this OS....event many said is hard to config..hihihi
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:12:53 am by D17E »
Thank You

Regard,
Eddy Saputra