nuggetz

Bad hardware or GCS issue?
« on: May 16, 2016, 07:54:11 am »
I'm running a next build of LP and I'm troubleshooting my Revo as I think it may have a power on issue (which I cannot reproduce at the moment). Anyway, I'm noticing that there is some lag in the scopes screen with the sensor values at certain times. For example, lets say I'm looking at accellerometer data and the lines are coming in from right to left. All of a sudden there will be a small period of what appears to be no data coming thru and then it continues. There's no break in the line when the scopes starts logging data again so I'm not sure if this is a display issue. This also seems to happen in the flight data screen when I look at the artificial horizon. There will be what appears to be a delay in my input motions when compared to the response from the onscreen graphics. Anyone see this happening or is my board shot? I also dont see anything under baro under scopes but I do see values changing when I use a different widget that shows altitude on a gauge.

Re: Bad hardware or GCS issue?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 09:09:32 am »
How's the telemetry being sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuggetz

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 04:18:15 pm »
How's the telemetry being sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that. This is with the board directly connected via USB cable.

nuggetz

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 01:01:47 am »
Anyone? Just need someone to move their quad around and tell me if there is any lag in GCS or stuttering. Same for scopes view. Just trying to see if this board is bad or not. Would really appreciate it. Preferably someone running Next.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 12:33:52 pm »
I experienced some lag calibrating the Tx, and i think a little lag in telemetry.  Im too new to advise much on LibrePilot.  What are you installing LibrePilot on I had massive issues with windows 10, what is your graphics like, is it a GL compatible card.  If its usb, and I really am taking an educated guess here.. lag could be todo with rendering the info on your computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk