jinp

cc3d - motor will not respond to transmitter
« on: July 08, 2016, 05:48:33 pm »
Hello,
I try to make a quad with cc3d(evo I believe), the motor is dc motors, I solder the ESC with n-fet with info from other thread, in output calibration in wizard, the motor speed does change when output value is changed, in configuration mode-output when change update rate or min value of motor and save, motor speed does change, in configuration mode-input, the channel value does change when moving control in transmitter(so the transmitter is working), but motor speed does not change, so there is no control from transmitter to motor.   where might be the problem?

Thanks

hwh

Re: cc3d - motor will not respond to transmitter
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 06:15:31 pm »
Brushed motors are not officially supported.  f5soh worked out settings to make them work but the wizards and some of the other settings pages don't support it.

Someone got a brushed board working using f5soh's settings that I posted in the thread https://forum.librepilot.org/index.php?topic=1597.msg11639#msg11639    The board he used was essentially a cc3d with FETs on the output channels that he designed and built.

miker

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 06:31:28 am »
I'm struggling with a similar config.

Are you sure the quad is armed?  If it's not armed, nothing will go through to the motors from the transmitter.  You can look at the "actuators" in "scopes" and see if the board is trying to output anything.

jinp

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 09:06:14 am »
no response from motor even after armed. the scopes looks good(change according to the movement of fc).