Parris

ESC calibration problems . CC3D .
« on: April 20, 2016, 04:18:43 am »

This craft has been flying fine for months . No crashes , ESC's check out . Motors check out . With multi-tester everything is okay . But , after I hook it back up to the GCS , the ESC's quit beeping .
   I run the wizard , everything goes as it should . Motors run . ESC's cailbrate fine in the wizard . Still no beeps ? The transmitter works fine on my test bed .

What happened ? Did I finally loose a CC3D board ?
Parris

Re: ESC calibration problems . CC3D .
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:46:05 pm »
try to set in motor tab 50hz al motors.

Mateusz

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 02:40:20 pm »
   This craft has been flying fine for months . No crashes , ESC's check out . Motors check out . With multi-tester everything is okay . But , after I hook it back up to the GCS , the ESC's quit beeping .
   I run the wizard , everything goes as it should . Motors run . ESC's cailbrate fine in the wizard . Still no beeps ? The transmitter works fine on my test bed .
   What happened ? Did I finally loose a CC3D board ?

If your motors spin, what is wrong ? Does not beep and you want it to beep, while it is flying fine ?

Parris

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 07:11:24 pm »

Mateusz ,

I guess I didn't explain the issue well enough . No it doesn't fly . But, with further trouble shooting , I changed out the CC3D with a spare I have and it flies fine . ESC's do beep at power-up .

Ariele82 ,

I'll try the 50 Hz setting on the board I'm having issues with this weekend , just to see if I can still use the board or if I should just pitch it into the scrape heap .

Thanks,

Parris
Parris

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 07:02:08 am »
I've do the same problem and solved in this way.
Goodluck