Unable to connect via OpLink
« on: May 06, 2016, 12:29:55 am »
Hi guys!

I have been searching, trying and failing for weeks now with the OpLink on my Revo. I just can not get it to connect properly. One time it might look like it was connected for a little while, but still no movement on the screen when moving the quad around.. At this point i set the transmitter power to 25mw on both sides.

Like many others I have read about I get the yellow blinking light on the ground unit like it`s recieving data, but no link in GCS on the PC. I have one green bar on both TX and RX in the GCS on the ground unit. I have gone trough reflashing bootloader and firmware. Checking that both boards have the same versions and so on. Everything by the book. So I am now actually concluding the fact that the OpLink transmitter module in the Revo might be broken. Even though I have not powed it without the antenna.

The revo with oplink and gps came from Banggood.com.

Is there any other way to check if the transmitter module is in fact burned?

Re: Unable to connect via OpLink
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 10:55:17 pm »
Noone?

f5soh

• LibrePilot
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:31:03 pm »
Maybe try with a third Oplink that help to find the culprit.

https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/OPLink+Configuration

nuggetz

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 10:24:42 pm »
I was having problems too but then I made the Revo the coordinator and it worked. When I tried making the OPLINK mini the coordinator if wouldn't connect for shizt.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 04:01:07 pm »
I was having problems too but then I made the Revo the coordinator and it worked. When I tried making the OPLINK mini the coordinator if wouldn't connect for shizt.

Really? And that worked perfect? I have not tried that yet. I just got tired of it all an unplugged everything, so I am now flying without GPS and OpLink... But, maybe I will give it a go and see if it works. Thanks.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 04:34:52 pm »
This is my setup, as per the book, right? Can anyone see anything wrong? I have only "Log Replay" in the Flight data tab...

The OpLink side:

The Revo side: